Everyone is welcome to take photos while picking fruit on the farm, but outings for the sole purpose of taking photos is strictly prohibited.
- If you are a professional photographer, you are welcome to take pictures during normal business hours. However, we may not open due to weather conditions or due to a lack of ripe fruit to pick. Call head!
- Always call the day of your trip for current weather and picking conditions. Please leave a message before your visit to alert us of your plans.
- Upon arrival, photographers must check in with a staff member at the pay station.
- You will not be allowed to set up photo shoots in any high-traffic areas.
- We do not allow fruit picking for the sole purpose of using in your photographs.
- All photography must be “family-friendly,” i.e., suggestive photos are not permitted.
- The Gary Crane Farm is not responsible for damage or loss of any equiment, belongings or personal articles left on the property before, during or after your photography session. Please do not leave your valuables unattended at any time.
- All photographers and their clients are expected to be courteous and respectful of our property, customers, and employees while on the premises. We reserve the right to ask photographers and their clients to move or leave the premises if they are distruptive or non-compliant with our policies.
*Published photographs via social media or websites should credit the location of the photograph (i.e., The Gary Crane Farm, Fennville MI).